We are seeking a skilled Front End Web Developer to join our team, working part-time or full-time at our Canberra office.
We welcome applications from candidates with great coding ability. The position is ideal for someone looking to work on challenging and thought provoking projects while working in a fun and friendly environment.
We like to include everyone during the lifecycle of our projects. You should be comfortable contributing your thoughts and ideas with the team from conception through to development.
Your application should satisfy and reflect your proficiency in the following:
Highly desirable skills and credentials:
- Great front-end coding ability in HTML and CSS;
- Experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD) development;
- Ability to develop using the Bootstrap framework and JQuery library;
- Experience integrating HTML/CSS with CMS platforms like WordPress;
- Good literacy and verbal communication skills; and
- Eligible to work part-time or full-time in Australia.
The following are non-essential skills and are nice to have:
- A least 1 year commercial studio experience;
- Experience using Photoshop and or Adobe Illustrator;
- Experience working in other CMS platforms like Drupal or Magento;
- Able to work in a Mac operating environment;
- Experience collaborating with clients and stakeholders; and
- Understanding of PHP and MySQL.
In your application, please demonstrate your level of knowledge for the above requirements and provide examples of previous work. A link to an online portfolio is ideal.
Suitable applicants may be contacted immediately and invited for an interview.
Applications close, midnight 24 January 2018.